Over on The CMO Site, I did a blog post talking about our adventures getting a 21st Century television. Short version: Loving the TV, not loving Cox much at the moment. I also talked a bit about “cord-cutting” — cutting the cable service and relying on Internet video — and why we’re not doing it. Yet. Even though we’re not feeling the love for Cox just now.
- Jasper Mogg on I’m blogging at another URL. Update your bookmarks
- Jasper Mogg on An enjoyable few hours contemplating the collapse of civilization
- Mitch Wagner on How to play “Jackpot” like an 8-year-old girl
- Adam on How to play “Jackpot” like an 8-year-old girl
- Redwood Rhiadra on How to play “Jackpot” like an 8-year-old girl